We work together to shift the traditional disease-centered focus of medical practice to a more patient-centered approach. Our goal together is to address the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms. Functional medicine coaches spend time with their clients, listening to their histories and looking at the interactions among genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors that can influence long-term health and complex, chronic disease. As a result, functional medicine supports the unique expression of health and vitality for each individual. To change the world and encourage healthier lives. To be a driving force in the social platform to teach and share about toxins in our world. How to remove and diminish how many are in our lives.
Key Areas to Address
- Toxins in our food
- Toxins in our homes
- Detox and Elimination Diet Tracking and Accountability
- Coaching and accountability
- State of the Art Measurement Tests
- Living Matrix MSQ Questionnaire
- Lifestyle Review
- Action steps to implement
- Resources to shop and how to read labels
- Maintenance Program upon completion of program. We work to keep accountability and tracking in place.