- 1 Cup of Raspberries is only 64 Calories
- Natural Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Controlling factors for obesity and blood-sugar
- "...scientists now know that metabolism in our fat cells can be increased by phytonutrients found in raspberries, especially rheosmin (also called raspberry ketone). By increasing enzyme activity, oxygen consumption, and heat production in certain types of fat cells, raspberry phytonutrients like rheosmin may be able to decrease risk of obesity as well as risk of fatty liver. In addition to these benefits, rheosmin can decrease activity of a fat-digesting enzyme released by our pancreas called pancreatic lipase. This decrease in enzyme activity may result in less digestion and absorption of fat"
- So much good nutrition in these!
- High in awesome natural fiber!
- Amazing in morning green shakes!
- Pretty when you arrange like a heart and appreciate them!
Some great information found at this link and where I pulled these charts from: